Back To Japan!

It's been a while since I posted here, huh.

I'm heading back to Japan.  Most of you who actually know me probably found out through other means, but I've won an all-expense-paid 10-day trip to Japan, courtesy of the Japanese government, for a brand new youth cultural exchange program they're doing.  They picked three American universities, and mine happened to be one of them.  And they actually chose me from among all the applicants (along with 22 other students) to get to go!

I leave Monday.  We'll be heading to Tokyo this time instead of Osaka, so I'll get to see a lot of new places.  Since it's all planned by the government, every day looks like it's going to be completely packed this time.  Usually we'll be visiting 3-4 different locations each day.  This is going to be super busy, but should also be a lot of fun.

I don't know how much internet access I'll have there.  I think I'll have some during the middle days of the trip, but probably not in the beginning or end.  I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and post when I can.  Look forward to it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment